Upgrade Your Mac to a Solid State Drive (SSD) Same Day
5 Reasons to Upgrade Your Existing Mac
1. 10 times the performance. It is 100% true you can get up to 10 times the performance if you upgrade to a solid state drive. The standard SATA drive in your current machine can be replaced with an ultra fast SSD drive. San Diego Mac Repair has been upgrading Macs since 2002 and understands the makings of a great MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Pro. San Diego Mac Repair can even increase the capacity of MacBook Airs.
2. 100% more productivity. You can get more done when your Mac is fast and efficient. You can load your documents quicker, multi-tasking is a breeze and your battery will last longer. You have to see it to believe it.
3. Save $ Money. A New MacBook base model can set you back $1,200 plus tax and other software you may need. A common solid state drive will cost only $200-350 depending on GB size and data transfer requirements. The installation is usually completed in the same day at our La Jolla location. RAM can also be upgrading in certain Macs.
4. Reuse and Recycle. Saving the planet is on everyones minds these days with the threat of global warming being a reality and the serious drought in California. San Diego Mac Repair is dedicated to doing its part by reusing original parts and keeping our Macs running as long as possible.
5. Quality Service. San Diego Mac Repair will walk you through each step of the process and is standing by for support Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm at 7734 Herschel Ave #J La Jolla, CA 92037. We are Apple Certified and will work with you to get your Mac back up and running. Visit San Diego Mac Repair or call/text below. Most MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini, and Mac Pros with a SATA connector can be upgraded to Solid State Drive.
Upgrade your Mac with an Apple Certified Mac Technician in San Diego, CA
Get connected with an Apple Certified Mac technician standing by to take your call at our La Jolla, CA location.